Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tx-sr606 picture and sound delay

3 posters

Go down

tx-sr606 picture and sound delay Empty tx-sr606 picture and sound delay

Post  hurv Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:38 pm

My problem is that when I turn on my onkyo tx-sr606 and panasonic plasma there is no sound or picture for a long period of time. I wait and wait nothing happens I eventually turn the tv back off and then on and only then do I start to get sound and then a picture. I am not sure if the problem is the cable box, reciever, or tv does anyone have any experience with this?

hurv

Back to top Go down

tx-sr606 picture and sound delay Empty Re: tx-sr606 picture and sound delay

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Please contact our Parts & Services Dept via fax 201-934-7823 or email (parts@us.onkyo.com) at the number listed below during normal business hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST. You will need to provide the following information: Name, address, contact info (telephone number/ email address); along with copy of sales receipt, model number, serial number; and full description of issue(s) of your TX-SR606 receiver. Note: if you do not have your sales receipt; please provide information on date and dealer of purchase for your TX-SR606 receiver. Your correspondence will be reviewed and handled by the Parts & Services representative who will contact you regarding your issue.

Thanks,
Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jpecca Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:58 pm

The problem is the receiver not decoding the HDMI handshake. It is a known issue with the ONKYO receivers. They are all defective.

jpecca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down