Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HT-S5300, Sound NO PICTURE. Blue Screen.....

2 posters

Go down

HT-S5300, Sound NO PICTURE. Blue Screen..... Empty HT-S5300, Sound NO PICTURE. Blue Screen.....

Post  jmiller969 Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:27 pm

I have the OnkyoHT-S5300 Home Theater system and a Panasonic Viera 50" Plasma. I am trying to get the TV to function through the surround sound system. I had it working before last week, however I had to unplug the unit for new flooring. Since then I am unable to get a picture on my TV. I have the HDMI cable going from the cable box into HDMI in 3 and my PS3 to the HDMI In 4 port. I have the HDMI Cable going to the TV via the HDMI Out port 3. I get sound and no picture, my PS3 will not will not show a pic or have any sound. Can someone enlighten me?

jmiller969

Back to top Go down

HT-S5300, Sound NO PICTURE. Blue Screen..... Empty Re: HT-S5300, Sound NO PICTURE. Blue Screen.....

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:11 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum