Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HT-S5500 and PS3

2 posters

Go down

HT-S5500 and PS3 Empty HT-S5500 and PS3

Post  TownRebel Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:21 pm

I am able to see video and hear sound from my PS3 while watching Netflix, mucking around with the menus or whatever. However, when I attempt to play a game, the display cuts out.

I hear the sound, but there is no display.... The screen goes blue as if there is no signal being sent.

Any ideas?

TownRebel

Back to top Go down

HT-S5500 and PS3 Empty Also...

Post  TownRebel Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:32 pm

I guess I should detail how I am connecting things...

PS3 via HDMI to the Game in
DirectTV via HDMI to the Cbl/Sat in
Out HDMI to TV Mitsubishi 65" DLP

I am not using any optical or component or anything else... It is all HDMI connections.

TownRebel

Back to top Go down

HT-S5500 and PS3 Empty Re: HT-S5500 and PS3

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Go into the SETUP menu of the PS3 and scroll down to and select DISPLAY SETTINGS. Now scroll down to DEEP COLOR and turn this option OFF. Also go to CROSS COLOR REDUCTION FILTER and select OFF. Exit out the PS3 menu and try onto the Onkyo again. This should resolve your issue.

If you are still experiencing the same issue(s), Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HT-S5500 and PS3 Empty Re: HT-S5500 and PS3

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down