Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another person with HDMI Out Problems

Go down

Another person with HDMI Out Problems Empty Another person with HDMI Out Problems

Post  jollyred Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Adding another disappointed/frustrated voice to the thread. I purchased my NR616 last week fully aware of the previous problems but acting under the assumption that the most recent firmware updates had fixed them all. Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the case.

I unboxed my TX-NR616 on Saturday and it worked flawlessly until Monday afternoon, when I experienced my first "no video signal on HDMI out" issue.

I believe have the latest firmware as I have updated it three times since plugging it in on Saturday.

Firmware Version: 1130-9106-0300

Physically unplugging and re-plugging in the power cord has fixed the problem, thankfully. But I do hope that Onkyo has a long-term solution in the works. Otherwise, this unit will be going back to Amazon.

Do we think this is a hardware or software problem? In other words, has anyone replaced their unit with a new one that did not exhibit this problem?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions you can provide.

Jollyred (in Santa Clara, CA)

jollyred

Back to top Go down