Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR515 turn on and no output on HDMI main -problems

Go down

TX-NR515 turn on and no output on HDMI main -problems Empty TX-NR515 turn on and no output on HDMI main -problems

Post  toto Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:32 pm

After updating to new firmware:
1. Turn on issue still not fixed. I can experience it when 515 is in stand by and TV is on on different input than the receiver. After turning the TV off and trying to turn both TV and the 515 (I already set on my remote to turn 515 first and TV second..) but 515 does not repsond to remote only front panel push on standby. 515 display shows -initializing HDMI. Note than when both TV and 515 are on and and both truned off by the remote I never experience problems to trun 515 on again. Its only when I use just TV without the 515.

2. No output on HDMI problem is still happening often and requires hard shut down of the 515. Once on again it initializes the HDMI and all is ok till next time... One important thing is that just recently to avoid problem 1 above I set the Network standby to ON. This indeed solved problem 1 BUT I started to experience problem 2 (No output) that for 2 weeks I never experienced.

I hope its clear to Onkyo team to finally fix it..

toto

Back to top Go down

TX-NR515 turn on and no output on HDMI main -problems Empty Re: TX-NR515 turn on and no output on HDMI main -problems

Post  toto Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Onkyo- you must initialize HDMI also when turning on from stand by when Network Standby is ON as right now you only initialize HDMI when its Network Stanby is Off - this may solve the no output issue...

toto

Back to top Go down