Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

onkyo remote 2 app net problems 515 reciever

Go down

onkyo remote 2 app net problems 515 reciever Empty onkyo remote 2 app net problems 515 reciever

Post  spacecowboy123dallas Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:55 pm

I have set up up hundreds of Networked recivers. Really having problems with the onkyo remote 2 app when it comes to network radio control. I have seen and heard lots of people have the same issue. I cant believe this is the best app onkyo can come up with. They need to make one scaled for the IPAD. How can I sell there product when it looks like crap on a ipad.

MAIN PROBLEM. Deal BREAKER if not solved. I do a hundred av recievers a year, so I hope they read this.

when i open the network radio and have example NETTUNER playing some station. Ex radio swiss jazz is playing. I select the net icon again because i want to switch to Pandora. It keeps taking me back to select a componet. example cable blue ray etc.. I cant get back to the NET list of sources. Maybe sometimes it goes back, but not consitantly.

I really think this APP is crap. It would not take much work to get it right. I have upgraded the av recievrs firmware and the app.
Upgrading the recivers was a long pain in the ass. I need the system to work and not constantly need a firmware upgrade unless i go to customers house for something else down the road. I had instsalled 8 recivers when they first came out and each one i had to go back to customers house and perform a hour long update. Im not getting paided for that a week after i did the original install, and yes when i did initial install i upgraded firmware at that time.

PLEASE FIX YOUR APP SO IT WORKS WITH NET RADIO. I like most of your products, but cannot sell recivers if the apps dont run them properly.

please help if I have missed something. And once a system is working, we shut off notification for upgrades and only do them when we go back to upgrade or repair something. I cant have customers system going down because there is a new update every week.

PLEASE HELP last chance for onkyo recivers with my company

spacecowboy123dallas

Back to top Go down