Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR515 remote not working at all

3 posters

Go down

TX-NR515 remote not working at all Empty TX-NR515 remote not working at all

Post  reinvention18 Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:36 pm

I have 2 tx-nr515 and remotes do not work on either one of them. No command will work. Iv tried other remotes as well. Updated the firmware on both of them and still nothing. The receivers are in different rooms. Made sure i pressed the receiver button as well on the remotes. Any ideas thanks.

reinvention18

Back to top Go down

TX-NR515 remote not working at all Empty Same Issue today

Post  den327nj Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 pm

I had the same problem today. It seems to be another major issue in Onkyo's firmware. Tech support tried stating that my harmony 900 remote was knocking out the onkyo remote. Since then I have pulled that unit out of the job and replaced it with a Denon. Works great. I have recently been encountering major issues with receivers losing video and the receiver losing the ability to accept IR on power commands. I have used Onkyo for 2 years as I am a custom installer but they are costing my business money and my reputation as a business owner. Goodbye Onkyo

den327nj

Back to top Go down

TX-NR515 remote not working at all Empty Re: TX-NR515 remote not working at all

Post  reinvention18 Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:59 pm

whats sad is that i have no response from onkyo yet even with the post above this. I have 2 of these receivers having this problem and no answer. I sell 5 onkyo receivers a week, I buy onkyo cause it saves me money, it does not save me money to go back out to a customers house 5 times and aggravate the hell out of them because i sold them something that doesn't work. Need an answer otherwise im no longer selling onkyo.

reinvention18

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi reinvention18,

I apologize for the delay in responding but what firmware version is on the receiver?

Thank you,

Forum Moderator.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down