Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HT-RC180 No Audio problem

2 posters

Go down

HT-RC180 No Audio problem Empty HT-RC180 No Audio problem

Post  grump010 Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Well it's official, count my HT-RC180 as having the infamous no audio problem. It started about a month and a half ago and slowly got to the point of not working at all and of course only 3 months out of warranty. I left a callback # and emailed them from the support page this morning, I haven't heard anything so far. This appears to be normal based on other postings, so I'll give it a couple of days for them to get to my email. The question I have though is:
Has anyone with a recently out of warranty Receiver had any luck getting it covered under any unpublished special warranty?

Considering this is a very common problem I would hope that this is the case, I either have to drive 10 hours each way to a service center or ship it and if it will be big dollars to ship and fix, I'll just cut my losses and right off the $900.00 and move to a different product. Oddly enough this replaced a 10 year old Kenwood that is still in use out in my shop.

grump010

Back to top Go down

HT-RC180 No Audio problem Empty Re: HT-RC180 No Audio problem

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi grump010,

Please contact our parts and service department via email or phone and provide the following information to them:
Keep in mind that it may take up to 5 business days for an email response. Parts and service phone number is 201-785-2600 option #4

Thank you,

Name, address, phone number
Email address (If you have one)
Brief description of the problem
serial number of the unit
along with proof of purchase
faxed to us at 201-934-7823
Or email them at:
parts@us.onkyo.com
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  grump010 Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Thanks for the response, requested information sent.

Daryl

grump010

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down