Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HT-RC180 no Audio

2 posters

Go down

HT-RC180 no Audio Empty HT-RC180 no Audio

Post  sukibomb Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:17 am

Hi

I have the HT-RC180 and now it has the very known issue, no audio. I have already tried the factory reset, VCR+Power and it does not fix the problem. Few months ago I as able to get audio to come back by unplugging the receiver, but that does not work anymore.

I would think it that it would be out of warranty now and I no longer have the proof of purchase. Am I pretty much screwed? How much would it cost to fix this problem or am I better off just buying a new one?

Thanks

sukibomb

Back to top Go down

HT-RC180 no Audio Empty Re: HT-RC180 no Audio

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Please contact our Parts & Services Dept. at the number listed below during normal business hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST ; or via email at parts@us.onkyo.com. They can be contacted at 201-785-2600, option # 4 for Parts & Services as they can further assist you regarding the possibility of obtaining a one-time warranty and service agreement to have your receiver repaired or possible trade-in option. You will need to speak with the Parts & Services department to inquire about either having your receiver serviced since you are not under warranty. Please include the serial number of your unit and copy of sales receipt as well in your response. Please also complete the CUSTOMER STATEMENT form and submit back to our Parts & Services department and to the service center you will be instructed to have documentation of the issue(s) you are experiencing for servicing.

You will also need to submit a copy of your sales receipt via fax (201) 934-7823 or email: parts@us.onkyo.com. Please allow 3-5 business days for further processing of your service ticket and to contact the service center and await a response via phone or email. Please contact the department if you do not receive any information after 5 business days from submitting documentation.

Best Regards;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down