Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four TX-NR515's this month- All with issues

Go down

Four TX-NR515's this month- All with issues Empty Four TX-NR515's this month- All with issues

Post  RFPTECH Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:07 pm

I am a custom home theater installer in my area. I have been recommending Onkyo receivers to my clients for years, until now. I bought my first 515 a couple weeks ago and I've bought three more since then. Every single one has problems and my customers are getting frustrated. I have one with a bad center channel output and the other three, you guess it, monitor out problems. My supplier rep has told me the new Onkyos are being returned faster than he can sell new ones. I hope the firmware update really does fix these issues. By the way, a big sarcastic thank you for the firmware update that returns the unit to default settings. You caused me a Saturday evening 8:30pm service call to a clients home last night to reprogram the setup, after he struggled to resolve his video output problem with your update. You folks better get it together or me and other installers like me are going to drop you like a bad habit. Don't think for a minute Denon and Yamaha aren't knocking down our doors! PS, would you like the address to mail your payment for my service call last night?

RFPTECH

Back to top Go down