Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SR309 restarts

2 posters

Go down

SR309 restarts Empty SR309 restarts

Post  juank2501 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:05 am

I'm having some issues with this A/V receiver. Every time I turn on the receiver it will be on for a brief moment then turn itself off. Is there anything I can do to prevent this or is my receiver just faulty?
i purchased the sr309 in USA but im outside now, i know i have to return it to USA for warranty, but thats not possible.
is there anyway, you can help me PLEASE???
can you tell me where the issue is so i can repar it locally in my country?
its very disappointing, because i have other Onkyo devices and never had this situation, i belive your prodcts are build with superior quality and you have exceptional customer service.
I hope you can help in some way, being this a special situation,
so please I trust completely in your great cooperation

Thanks in advance.

juank2501

Back to top Go down

SR309 restarts Empty Re: SR309 restarts

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi juank2501,

Have you tried to disconnect all the speaker wires from the unit then play a source at max volume? If it still shuts off then the unit is in an amp protect and will need to be serviced(Please keep in mind that you may have to pay for this service as you purchased the unit in the USA and took it to another country). If it does not shut off then reattach each speaker one at a time until you come to the one that's causing it to shutdown.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down