Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

onkyo tx-nr609 Display on my TV/Monitor misaligned when run through receiver

Go down

onkyo tx-nr609 Display on my TV/Monitor misaligned when run through receiver Empty onkyo tx-nr609 Display on my TV/Monitor misaligned when run through receiver

Post  Nonsuch Ned Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Happy to have the tx-nr609 because of the VGA input but can't get the display to center correctly.
When I first turned it on the display was in the upper left of the screen (black space at the bottom and to the right), I can reposition it by moving the CRT Screen position but then I find that the display is too big for the screen and if I position it so the power button is in the bottom right then the top and right are both cut off.

The screen resolution (1360 x 786) should be correct, before I had the Onkyo this PC (hp pavilion a6614f) had been hooked up directly to the TV (Dynex DX-LCD32-09, which has a 720p resolution) and had been running fine. (And until I can figure out how to fix it- it will continue to be plugged into the TV).

Of course I did try to change the resolution on both the computer and on the Onkyo stteings but nothing seemed to work correctly.

Nonsuch Ned

Back to top Go down