Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR5009 HDMI Main Failure...

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR5009 HDMI Main Failure... Empty TX-NR5009 HDMI Main Failure...

Post  DavidDahl Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 am

Hello all,

I've been reading with great interest the various threads regarding the HDMI output problems being experienced.

Last night, I too began to experience the same issue. For the past two days my $2800 receiver will not pass the HDMI signal through the 'Main' output to the television. The 'Sub' output works fine.

Right now I've unplugged the unit for the night and will try again in the morning.

It is amazing to me that their top of the line receiver (purchased brand new less than six months ago) could have such a problem after all the other complaints regarding the same issue over the past few years.

Anyhow, is there any way to figure out if this is a firmware or a hardware issue? More to the point, what is going on and why hasn't Onkyo fixed it?

-David

DavidDahl

Back to top Go down

TX-NR5009 HDMI Main Failure... Empty Re: TX-NR5009 HDMI Main Failure...

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:57 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down