Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX SR605 Can't see Odyssey menu on TV screen.

3 posters

Go down

TX SR605 Can't see Odyssey menu on TV screen. Empty TX SR605 Can't see Odyssey menu on TV screen.

Post  Oatrix Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:11 am

Hi, I have an Onkio TX-SR605. All my devises are pluged in. I can see receiver's menu on my TV screen, but when I'm using Odyssey system, I can't see anything on TV. The only output I have is on the receiver's display. However, Odyssey does its patern corectly.

How can I get it back on screen ?

Oatrix

Back to top Go down

TX SR605 Can't see Odyssey menu on TV screen. Empty Re: TX SR605 Can't see Odyssey menu on TV screen.

Post  whadjasay Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:59 am

Have you tried the factory reset?

Hold down dvd and press standby.

whadjasay

Back to top Go down

TX SR605 Can't see Odyssey menu on TV screen. Empty Re: TX SR605 Can't see Odyssey menu on TV screen.

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi Oatrix,

Try a reset of the unit. To do the reset you need to turn the receiver on, then on the front panel of the receiver press and hold the "VCR/DVR" button while doing that press the "STANDBY/ON" button. You will see the word "Clear" in the display screen and the receiver will go into standby mode. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO & VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER PLUS YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATIONS, SPEAKER DISTANCE AND ALL LEVEL CALIBRATION SETTINGS. YOU WILL ALSO LOSE ANY PROGRAMMED RADIO STATIONS IN MEMORY. Once the receiver goes into standby mode turn it back on and go thru the setup menu for all custom settings.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down