Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot access "Music Video" Folder using DLNA

3 posters

Go down

Cannot access "Music Video" Folder using DLNA Empty Cannot access "Music Video" Folder using DLNA

Post  azdsom Sat May 12, 2012 6:03 pm

I cannot access my “Music Video” folder when using DLNA. I can connect, and play music; however my music video folder, (as well as all the other folders except music) have a red “X” and cannot be accessed. I have checked WMP “streaming” and I’m allowing the folders to be shared.

TX-NR609
Windows 7
WMP 12.0.7601.17514

Thank you in advance for your assistance

azdsom

Back to top Go down

Cannot access "Music Video" Folder using DLNA Empty Re: Cannot access "Music Video" Folder using DLNA

Post  coxie2 Sun May 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Hey azdsom I do not believe the 609 has the capability to play video, It should be able to play your music files (mp3) but I don't think it can handle video or pictures. I too have the same "x" through my video files. The dlna sees them but cannot play do to lack of video circuitry within the 609.

coxie2

Back to top Go down

Cannot access "Music Video" Folder using DLNA Empty Re: Cannot access "Music Video" Folder using DLNA

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon May 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi azdsom,

You are correct in that you can not play video over DLNA and that is the reason for the red X's. And thank you for your assistance on this.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down