Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NR709 Can't Access Net

2 posters

Go down

NR709 Can't Access Net Empty NR709 Can't Access Net

Post  ET Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:20 am

I have a new NR709. When I try to access the net, I do not get a response. The receiver has the updated firmware and is wired directly to my Verizon Fios router via CAT 6 ethernet cable. When I press the source button on the remote or receiver I do not see anything on the TV. The word "NET" appears on the receiver's display for several seconds but then goes off. My router is DHCP enabled.

ET

Back to top Go down

NR709 Can't Access Net Empty Re: NR709 Can't Access Net

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:55 am

Hi ET,

Is your router seeing the receiver and do you have an IP address on the receiver starting with a 192.168.xxx.xxx? To find the IP address on the receiver you go to setup => Hardware setup => network.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ET Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:34 am

OnkyoUSA wrote:Hi ET,

Is your router seeing the receiver and do you have an IP address on the receiver starting with a 192.168.xxx.xxx? To find the IP address on the receiver you go to setup => Hardware setup => network.

I was able to get the receiver to recognize the router by unplugging the receiver for several minutes. When I plugged it back it, the receiver now had an IP address.

ET

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi ET,

Glad to hear that, if you are still having any issue please let us know. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down