Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWF-1 is not recognized by the receiver

2 posters

Go down

UWF-1 is not recognized by the receiver Empty UWF-1 is not recognized by the receiver

Post  fchamorro Fri May 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Hello; almost a month ago I purchased the TX-NR 515 and the UWF-1 adapter I still having a several issues with the last one ; now after to improve the singnal, I turned on my tx-NR515 receiver and when I tried to access aupeo radio to test, the message on the screen is "the network is not connected"; I used the setup menu the initial configuration option to reinstall the adapter but when I chose the wireless option to install again the adapter; now the receiver indicating the adapter is not connected but it does, I used the front and back usb ports but nothing happen; please could you help me ?

fchamorro

Back to top Go down

UWF-1 is not recognized by the receiver Empty Re: UWF-1 is not recognized by the receiver

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri May 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi fchamorro,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Have you tried to reset the receiver? Please disconnect the UWF-1 before you reset. To do the reset you need to turn the receiver on, then on the front panel of the receiver press and hold the "CBL/SAT" button while doing that press the "STANDBY/ON" button. You will see the word "Clear" in the display screen and the receiver will go into standby mode. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO & VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER PLUS YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATIONS, SPEAKER DISTANCE AND ALL LEVEL CALIBRATION SETTINGS. YOU WILL ALSO LOSE ANY PROGRAMMED RADIO STATIONS IN MEMORY. Once the receiver goes into standby mode turn it back on and go thru the setup menu for all custom settings.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

UWF-1 is not recognized by the receiver Empty Re: UWF-1 is not recognized by the receiver

Post  fchamorro Tue May 22, 2012 11:52 am

OnkyoUSA wrote:Hi fchamorro,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Have you tried to reset the receiver? Please disconnect the UWF-1 before you reset. To do the reset you need to turn the receiver on, then on the front panel of the receiver press and hold the "CBL/SAT" button while doing that press the "STANDBY/ON" button. You will see the word "Clear" in the display screen and the receiver will go into standby mode. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO & VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER PLUS YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATIONS, SPEAKER DISTANCE AND ALL LEVEL CALIBRATION SETTINGS. YOU WILL ALSO LOSE ANY PROGRAMMED RADIO STATIONS IN MEMORY. Once the receiver goes into standby mode turn it back on and go thru the setup menu for all custom settings.

Thanks; I´m going to do that.

fchamorro

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue May 22, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi fchamorro,

Yes, let me know how it works out.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fchamorro Wed May 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Yes, let me know how it works out.

Hello, unfortunatelly doesn´t work; the mesage when I pulg the adapter in the usb port doesn´t change and shows NO STORAGE; and in the Initial configuration , network setup the message is "No encuentra puerta de acceso" . I´m Waiting for your response.

thanks.

fchamorro

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed May 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi fchamorro,

Do you have a USB flash drive that you can test with, if so please download 2 or 3 MP3 files to it and insert the flash drive in the receivers’ usb slot and see if it recognizes it?
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fchamorro Wed May 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Do you have a USB flash drive that you can test with, if so please download 2 or 3 MP3 files to it and insert the flash drive in the receivers’ usb slot and see if it recognizes it?

Actually yes; I did it; I tried in rear and front ports and works fine.

fchamorro

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed May 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi fchamorro,

That means the receiver is fine if it can see another USB device. You may have a bad UWF-1 in which case please contact our parts and service department at 201-785-2600 option #4 for further information.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fchamorro Wed May 23, 2012 4:58 pm

That means the receiver is fine if it can see another USB device. You may have a bad UWF-1 in which case please contact our parts and service department at 201-785-2600 option #4 for further information.

well, I´m living in bogota - Colombia I imported this devices trough a international box that i have in Miami; Then i don´t know how to contact you. in June 15th I´ll be in USA; can i contact you this time? or do i have other way to contact the service department?

fchamorro

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed May 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi fchamorro,

That would be fine. Just give us a call when you get to the states.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down