Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audyssey stays in calculating loop... (TXNR-3009)

2 posters

Go down

Audyssey stays in calculating loop... (TXNR-3009) Empty Audyssey stays in calculating loop... (TXNR-3009)

Post  ThoOom Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi there,

I got a TXNR-3009 and 5 speakers (2 fronts, 1 central & 2 surrounds).
When i plug the Audyssey microphone and go to either Quick start or full MXT32 setup I get stuck at the end during the 'calculating' process
It stay like that "Calultating..." for almost infinite time (I did stay 2 hours before shutting the amp down)

I did a factory reset (VCR + Standby), unplugge dthe power cord, aso... it still the same
any idea ?

Thanks a lot !
Thomas

ThoOom

Back to top Go down

Audyssey stays in calculating loop... (TXNR-3009) Empty Re: Audyssey stays in calculating loop... (TXNR-3009)

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi Thomas,

Where do you have the rear speakers connected, are they in the "surr" or the "surr back"?
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Audyssey stays in calculating loop... (TXNR-3009) Empty Re: Audyssey stays in calculating loop... (TXNR-3009)

Post  ThoOom Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi,

I've got only surr speakers connected to 'surr' only
The surr back are set to 'None' !

Thomas

ThoOom

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi ThoOom,

If the factory reset did not resolve the issue then I would suggest having a service center take a look at that for you to determine what the issue is. Authorized service centers can be located on our main page under support.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down