Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intermittent audio with TX-SR309

2 posters

Go down

Intermittent audio with TX-SR309 Empty Intermittent audio with TX-SR309

Post  Longshanks Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:12 am

Have a brand new TX-SR309. I have an LG 55LW5600 TV, and when I'm using ARC (1.4 HDMI connections for ALL), the audio/video from my STB and BluRay work flawlessly. But when I'm streaming Netflix. Vudu, YouTube, etc., directly from the TV, the video works perfectly but I have an intermittent, 1-3 second audio drop out. I can hear the audio from the TV speakers perfectly when I bypass ARC, but when using the receiver and ARC the audio intermittently drops. I've switched cables, inputs, etc., but it continues to do this and it drives me CRAZY. The streaming video/audio from my wifi enabled bluray works flawlessly with no audio loss. I'm using the TV/CD input on the 309 from the TV, so it's definitely a receiver issue. Any ideas?

Longshanks

Back to top Go down

Intermittent audio with TX-SR309 Empty Re: Intermittent audio with TX-SR309

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Hi Longshanks,

Have you checked with LG's 2nd or 3rd tier support on this as this does not happen on other TV manufactures. Also have you updated to the latest firmware on our unit yet? If not please give that a try.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down