Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Networking Dead on NR-609

2 posters

Go down

Networking Dead on NR-609 Empty Networking Dead on NR-609

Post  dmsmith Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 pm

When I first purchased my NR-609, the networking functionality (both Net/vTuner and network control pieces) were working fine. At some point, I have lost all networking functionality to the receiver. However, the webserver portion does work and I can ping the IP of the receiver. I have done numerous factory resets, tried both the UWF-1 wireless and hard wired Ethernet and the result is the same. Both USB and NET inputs show the 'blue screen of death'. Network control does not work either, however the receiver web server does respond, although it does nothing else networking wise.

I have been able to updated to the latest firmware via USB, but alas it still does not fix the problem. So I guess my only option is a warranty repair.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

dmsmith

Back to top Go down

Networking Dead on NR-609 Empty Re: Networking Dead on NR-609

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:16 am

Hi dmsmith,
We asure you this is not a common issue. It sounds like you have gone over all the troubleshooting techniques and we are very sorry for the issue you are having. To obtain a warranty repair please contact our parts and service department for assistance. 201-785-2600 option 4 or parts@us.onkyo.com. Some there will be happy to help you Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Again, we are sorry for the issue. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down