Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

onkyo a807 integrated amp problem

2 posters

Go down

onkyo a807 integrated amp problem Empty onkyo a807 integrated amp problem

Post  jeffro67 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi everyone...I'm an old school onkyo fan and thought you might be able to help me with this issue...I've had this integrated amp for about 15 years and it gets very little use overall, problem is that the source selector will sometimes just go haywire and flip from one source to another on its own, occasionaly..

Is this just a matter of popping the know off and dusting it off, contact cleaner, or something more sinister to address? Thanks in advance for the advice!

jeffro67

Back to top Go down

onkyo a807 integrated amp problem Empty Re: onkyo a807 integrated amp problem

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi jeffro67,

You can certainly dust it off and use computer air cleaner but since this sounds like something a little more internal I suggest taking to a service center for further evaluation. Keep in mind that Authorized service centers can be found on our main page under support but since this is out of warranty you can take this to any local AV repair shop. One thing though, if it requires a board those are only sold to our authorized service centers unfortunately.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down