Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onkyo android app problem

3 posters

Go down

Onkyo android app problem Empty Onkyo android app problem

Post  rayhummell Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Yesterday, the Onkyo remote app wouldn’t allow me to listen to my MPEG-4 files streamed to my receiver – BUT I could see the album cover with associated information. It had worked flawlessly up until then. I ‘rebooted’ the receiver (unplugged and re-plugged it in) and reloaded the app on the phone, but to no avail. I then updated the firmware on the receiver, but it still wouldn’t work. Sometimes, I would hear the first few notes of a song, and then nothing. Occasionally, one of the songs would play, but no others. Weird stuff… I can stream Pandora without any problems, and the phone performs perfectly when using its other functions. I can listen to the music on my phone without a problem and can listen to the music using the receiver when using the HDMI connection. I also tried installing the Integra app (I assume it’s identical with different colors/formatting) and the same problem occurred… So, what should I do? Perhaps reload the music files?

Droid Bionic
TX-NR609
Cisco Valet Plus Wi-Fi
Roadrunner Turbo Internet connection

rayhummell

Back to top Go down

Onkyo android app problem Empty Re: Onkyo android app problem

Post  coryip Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:38 pm

My wife updated and now the screen is blown up too big on her samsung tablet. I think its a 7" but the image looks like it belongs on a 10" tablet. Its so bad you cant read the screen and canoot even use.
I also updated the iphone app and it now has issues too. Luckily I have oremote and rarely use the onkyo app.
They cant seem to fix the receiver issues and now they mess up the control apps. They really need to get it together.

coryip

Back to top Go down

Onkyo android app problem Empty Big Screen - Android APP 1.3

Post  mcabral Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:00 am

Dears,

Ths same problem, after updated to 1.3 version android, now I have a big screen in my tablet.? Any suggestion?

Tks
Marcos

mcabral

Back to top Go down

Onkyo android app problem Empty Re: Onkyo android app problem

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down