Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirius problem

2 posters

Go down

Sirius problem Empty Sirius problem

Post  beast_man1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 pm

I have HT RC270, all hooked up fine.
When using Sirius for an extended period of time, somewhere around an hour or two, the unit stops playing giving the message 'You cannot add to the presets, limit of 40' or something to that extent. Issue is - i am not adding the channel, i still have presets available, i have not selected any action. It seems that the sirius 'integration' is very limited and cannot keep the channel open after which some bogus error is issued since the receiver no longer is receiving a signal. This doesn't happen to any other input.

beast_man1

Back to top Go down

Sirius problem Empty Re: Sirius problem

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi beast_man1,

Have you done a reset yet? To do the reset you need to turn the receiver on, then on the front panel of the receiver press and hold the "VCR/DVR" button while doing that press the "STANDBY/ON" button. You will see the word "Clear" in the display screen and the receiver will go into standby mode. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO & VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER PLUS YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATIONS, SPEAKER DISTANCE AND ALL LEVEL CALIBRATION SETTINGS. YOU WILL ALSO LOSE ANY PROGRAMMED RADIO STATIONS IN MEMORY. Once the receiver goes into standby mode turn it back on and go thru the setup menu for all custom settings. If this does not resolve the issue please contact SiriusXM listener care and see if they can refresh your signal.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down