Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

code for tx-sr507

2 posters

Go down

code for tx-sr507 Empty code for tx-sr507

Post  tzachi@hacampus.co.il Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 pm

hey, i have the tx-sr507 reciver and i now bought an "innova 7002HD" of digital set top box.
i need the remote control code for this... can someone help me?

tzachi@hacampus.co.il

Back to top Go down

code for tx-sr507 Empty Re: code for tx-sr507

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Hi tzachi,

The remote control codes provided are correct at the time of printing but are subject to change, so the most recent list of codes that we have are printed in the owner’s manual for your receiver. Check with the manufacture of the device you are trying to program, to see if they know of another manufacture that works along side of their product. If that manufacture is listed then enter in those codes and see if you are able to operate the unit. Motorola & Jerrold cable boxes are just one example. Another example is LG or Goldstar TV codes which can also be used for Vizio TV’s. You may want to try the following website for codes www.remotes.com for any codes to program your remote. We can recommend a few other remote controllers that not only uses codes, they have the capability of learning; by putting the receiver remote & the other remote control in front of each other and follow the Onkyo/Integra owner’s manual on how to teach the remote the individual buttons that are necessary for all your remotes to be combined in one. The models that you can go with are the TX-SR707, TX-NR708, TX-NR807, or the TX-NR808. When ordering one of these remotes please remember to either download the owner's manual from our website www.onkyousa.com or order the hard copy so you know how to do the learning feature of the remote. You should also download the Remote Code manual from the Onkyo USA website as well. You can order these remotes from our shop Onkyo website www.shoponkyo.com under remotes or you can speak with a Parts/Service rep to make that purchase. They are here Monday thru Friday 9AM-5PM E.S.T. and can be reached at 1-201-785-2600 option #4.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down