Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-SR507 retain settings after power loss?

2 posters

Go down

TX-SR507 retain settings after power loss? Empty TX-SR507 retain settings after power loss?

Post  mrbrian200 Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:00 pm

I've had this receiver for a couple years, it has always lost settings (tone,SP level cal, surround sound mode, etc) even with a momentary power loss. Is there a battery or capacitor in there somewhere needs to be changed? Power flickered twice this week the trouble of having to redo everything is getting on my nerves.

mrbrian200

Back to top Go down

TX-SR507 retain settings after power loss? Empty Re: TX-SR507 retain settings after power loss?

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:35 pm

I would advise to have this unit further evaluated at an authorized service center. Please contact our Parts & Services Dept at the number listed below during normal business hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST ; or via email at parts@us.onkyo.com. They can be contacted at 201-785-2600, option # 4 for Parts & Services as they can further assist you regarding warranty and service issues. You will need to speak with the Parts & Services/ Warranty department for any servicing options or resolutions available for your issue. They may be able to offer you a more suitable option to resolve this issue you are experiencing; please provide to them a copy of your sales receipt and serial number of this receiver as well.

Best Regards;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down