Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR509 question regarding turntable source

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR509 question regarding turntable source Empty TX-NR509 question regarding turntable source

Post  jcraigjones Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:24 pm

I recently set up a TX-NR509. I'm very happy with the receiver. I have one small gripe / question:

I hooked up a turntable to the receiver. The turntable has a built-in pre-amp, so connecting was not a problem. I used the analog stereo input labeled TV/CD IN. The turntable plays back fine.

Here's the issue: There's no way to change the "Source Name" to something that implies a turntable. Are there any options I'm missing?

jcraigjones

Back to top Go down

TX-NR509 question regarding turntable source Empty Re: TX-NR509 question regarding turntable source

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi jcraigjones,

Unfortunately on this model there is not a way to change the names of the inputs except for changing certain inputs to "DOCK" and or "TAPE".
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TX-NR509 question regarding turntable source Empty Thought so, thanks for the quick reply.

Post  jcraigjones Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:41 pm

OnkyoUSA wrote:Hi jcraigjones,

Unfortunately on this model there is not a way to change the names of the inputs except for changing certain inputs to "DOCK" and or "TAPE".

Maybe this could be addressed with a future software upgrade???

jcraigjones

Back to top Go down

TX-NR509 question regarding turntable source Empty Re: TX-NR509 question regarding turntable source

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi jcraigjones,

I will forward your suggestion to the appropriate department. Thank you.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down