Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selecting 'SP Layout' on the remote shows 'Not Available' on TX-NR709 receiver

2 posters

Go down

Selecting 'SP Layout' on the remote shows 'Not Available' on TX-NR709 receiver Empty Selecting 'SP Layout' on the remote shows 'Not Available' on TX-NR709 receiver

Post  AtariJunkie Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:41 am

I just purchased the TX-NR709 receiver recently. I haven't been able to get the 'SP Layout' feature to work.

- Receiver firmware is up to date
- Using Sony PS3 (firmware up to date - audio setup in PS3 as bitstream)
- Using HDMI 4.1 cables to receiver (then back to TV)
- Tried with Audessey setup and without

Seems like everything works including surround sound with movies but I would like this feature to work also for more options.

Thanks!
Erik

AtariJunkie

Back to top Go down

Selecting 'SP Layout' on the remote shows 'Not Available' on TX-NR709 receiver Empty Re: Selecting 'SP Layout' on the remote shows 'Not Available' on TX-NR709 receiver

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi AtariJunkie,

How many speakers do you have connected to the receiver?
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Selecting 'SP Layout' on the remote shows 'Not Available' on TX-NR709 receiver Empty Re: Selecting 'SP Layout' on the remote shows 'Not Available' on TX-NR709 receiver

Post  AtariJunkie Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:24 am

2 fronts / 1 center / 2 surrounds / 1 sub

Surround works / sees all the speakers - it just does doesn't let me use that feature.

AtariJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi AtariJunkie,

In order to use this function speakers need to be connected to the "Front High" and/or "Front Wide".
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down