Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please add iheart radio to onkyo networked receivers.

+6
Spocktwin
Grubs
tlal32
mhollenbeck
OnkyoUSA
capkingy
10 posters

Go down

please add iheart radio  to onkyo networked receivers.  Empty please add iheart radio to onkyo networked receivers.

Post  capkingy Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:16 am

I heart radio would make a great addition to the expanding list of onkyo streaming audio services. Clear channel Communications radio stations used to be available in v tuner until they were pulled last October. Now I have to hook up my ipod touch and use the iheart radio app through the front usb port. Another list that would be good is the Reciva internet radio list. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Sincerely

Gilbert King.

capkingy

Back to top Go down

please add iheart radio  to onkyo networked receivers.  Empty Re: please add iheart radio to onkyo networked receivers.

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:37 am

Hi Gilbert,
Your suggestion will be forwarded to the appropriate department. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

please add iheart radio  to onkyo networked receivers.  Empty iHeart Radio on TX-NR708

Post  mhollenbeck Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 pm

I too would like to see this option or find out how to set it up on the receiver. This would be a great addition to Pandora and vTuner!

mhollenbeck

Back to top Go down

please add iheart radio  to onkyo networked receivers.  Empty Re: please add iheart radio to onkyo networked receivers.

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi mhollenbeck,
Your request will be forwarded to the right department. Thanks for your suggestion and thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tlal32 Wed May 16, 2012 2:29 pm

IHeart Radio would be a great addition to my new TX-NR616.

tlal32

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed May 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi tlal32,

Your request will be forwarded to the right department. Thanks for your suggestion and thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grubs Thu May 17, 2012 7:31 pm

I have only had my receiver for a couple of days and I have had the same thought.

Shoutcast radio would be another great FREE addition!!

G

Grubs

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri May 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi Grubs,

I will pass this on to our product development department for consideration. Thank you.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

please add iheart radio  to onkyo networked receivers.  Empty Please add Iheart to the receiver

Post  Spocktwin Sat May 19, 2012 11:54 am

Very Happy I would also like to see iheart added to the list....would make a great receiver even better

Spocktwin

Back to top Go down

Post  transmaster Sat May 19, 2012 12:35 pm

By now I'll bet the Onkyo Admin person has the reply to the iHeart request set so they can cut-and-past. Wink

transmaster

Back to top Go down

please add iheart radio  to onkyo networked receivers.  Empty iheart radio

Post  rauber9 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 pm

iHeart radio would be an awesome addition to my 809!

rauber9

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Hi rauber9,

Thank you for the suggestion, I will pass it on.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

please add iheart radio  to onkyo networked receivers.  Empty iHeart radio request

Post  tiggers Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Hello,

Just had my 709 for a couple days now and loving it.
I'd like to add my voice to the crowd and request iHeart be added as well, please.

tiggers

Back to top Go down

please add iheart radio  to onkyo networked receivers.  Empty iHeart radio request

Post  ltcolumbo Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:14 pm

I too would be very interested in being able to listed to iHeart radio on my HT-RC360

ltcolumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down