Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Powered Subwoofer SKW-580 doesn´t turn on...

2 posters

Go down

My Powered Subwoofer SKW-580 doesn´t turn on... Empty My Powered Subwoofer SKW-580 doesn´t turn on...

Post  dsanchezq Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:55 am

Greetings I had a problem, I just bought a brand new onkyo home theather HT-S5400 model, but the subwoofer unit afther install and plug to the electrical source it doesn´t turn on, no leds no sound anything, why this happend? . The subwoofer is the skw-580 model.

Saludos, tengo un problema, compré un sistema de teatro onkyo HT-S5400, pero el subwoofer una vez instalado y conectado a la fuente de corriente no enciende, ningun led, ni ningún sonido, cual es la razón de que ésto pase. El modelo del subwoofer es el skw-580

Last edited by dsanchezq on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word sobwoofer)

dsanchezq

Back to top Go down

My Powered Subwoofer SKW-580 doesn´t turn on... Empty Re: My Powered Subwoofer SKW-580 doesn´t turn on...

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:01 pm

What is the serial number of the subwoofer in question? This would us with more ability to further assist and resolve this issue you are experiencing. Please refer to the following PRESS RELEASE to see if your SUBWOOFER is eligible: http://www.us.onkyo.com/press_releases.cfm?id=222. There was a Press Release statement involving some subwoofers with a DRIVER COIL issue that needs to be serviced by the authorized regional service center. They will process a box and label to send to your US or Canadian mailing address to ship your subwoofer to the service center.

If you are still experiencing the same issue(s), Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hour a day EST: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Powered Subwoofer SKW-580 doesn´t turn on... Empty I´m from other country

Post  dsanchezq Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:00 am

Well my subwoofer serial number is 0998DD51Z3772313D, but the big problem is that I´m from Venezuela, so I bought my home theather from amazon website and a courrier brought it to Venezuela, It´s impossible to my send the subwoofer back to a regional service in USA.

dsanchezq

Back to top Go down

My Powered Subwoofer SKW-580 doesn´t turn on... Empty Re: My Powered Subwoofer SKW-580 doesn´t turn on...

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 am

The Onkyo USA Warranty is valid two years from date of purchase and is valid only within the continental United States of America. To be covered by this warranty, the Onkyo product must have been purchased directly from Onkyo or an Onkyo Authorized Dealer and the person seeking warranty service must reside within the continental United States of America. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred to anyone.

Your Onkyo unit is eligible for servicing- but you will need to make shipping arrangements to have the Onkyo equipment shipped to a valid U.S. address. We will then send a shipping box and prepaid label to the valid U.S. address to have the Onkyo unit serviced for warranty repair. Upon completion of repair; the service center will ship the repaired product back to that U.S. address and it will be your responsibility to have the unit shipped from that address to your current location. Onkyo warranty is voided when you are using the product outside the continental U.S.- you will be responsible for shipping the unit to the U.S and out of the U.S. as well.

Best Regards;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down