Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to playlist and song being played.

3 posters

Go down

Returning to playlist and song being played. Empty Returning to playlist and song being played.

Post  ulukai Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Hello, satisfied TX-515 user here. I have only 2 minor issues.

1.) If I play music over Network/DLNA from my home server, then if I switch to different input, let's say Game, then if I'm done with gaming and switch back to Network, music resumes which is fantastic. Problem is that now I'm in Network root and not in playlist/folder and song that is being played. Is there any way how to get to the folder and song being played?

2.) Is there any way how to force playing music from DLNA while being switched to Game or TV? What I mean is to have video signal from Game/TV and audio signal from DLNA playing music.

Thanks.

ulukai

Back to top Go down

Returning to playlist and song being played. Empty Re: Returning to playlist and song being played.

Post  ikeralto Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:06 am

ulukai wrote:
1.) If I play music over Network/DLNA from my home server, then if I switch to different input, let's say Game, then if I'm done with gaming and switch back to Network, music resumes which is fantastic. Problem is that now I'm in Network root and not in playlist/folder and song that is being played. Is there any way how to get to the folder and song being played?
I have the same problem..... in fact if i am listening over DLNA and navigate to another folder i don't know how to get back to the song being played.

thanks in advance

Edit:
I found the answer in this thread:
https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com/t610-ht-rc360-dlna-get-back-to-now-playing-screen

Now it's impossible to go back to the current playing song.... maybe it would be possible to create an IR Command to do that... I hope the engineering department is working to resolve that in future firmwares...

ikeralto

Back to top Go down

Returning to playlist and song being played. Empty Re: Returning to playlist and song being played.

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Unfortunately; I have forwarded this message to the on-site Engineer and the proper department- and both options mentioned are not possible at this time with the receiver. This message will also be forwarded to the proper representatives for further review and consideration.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ulukai Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Thanks a lot.

Maybe the 2nd point is impossible due to hardware limitations, but I hope 1st point could be included into the receivers via firmware update. For example when back in net/root folder, then holding "play button" for 2 seconds would send you to song being played.

ulukai

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:26 pm

When and if any new information arises regarding this issue, it will bepublished on our Press Release section of the Onkyo USA webpage and it will also be updated on this forum as well.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down