Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR609 NET Issues & Net Update

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR609 NET Issues & Net Update  Empty TX-NR609 NET Issues & Net Update

Post  jrsOnkyo Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:44 am

Last time I was listening to Sirius on my receiver, it suddenly stopped working, and the screen went blank. The internet was not out as I was able to use my laptop. I turned the receiver off & on, and the NET function would not start up. The screen goes blank and no there are no options. It does not return me to the home screen to choose between sirius or pandora, etc... This has been like this for several days now.

I have also tried to perform the NET Update several times to no avail. I followed the instructions in the manual and the ones found online, but when it asks if I am "Ready" or not, I select enter, both on the remote and on the unit itself, but nothing happens. No status update, nothing. The remote gets locked out and the only buttons that work are directly on the receiver. I have to shut it off & on to get it back to normal.

I sent Onkyo this information through the website but have not heard back from them for two days. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

jrsOnkyo

Back to top Go down

TX-NR609 NET Issues & Net Update  Empty Re: TX-NR609 NET Issues & Net Update

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:08 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down