Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current firmware version of TX-NR616?

4 posters

Go down

Current firmware version of TX-NR616? Empty Current firmware version of TX-NR616?

Post  ted r Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Could you please tell me how I can find the firmware version of a TX-NR616? The webpage "Firmware Updates TX-NR616"* says:
"To Check if your firmware is up to date, go into Setup -> Hardware Setup -> Firmware Update and check the 12-digit number (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx)."
I have the Setup -> HardwareSetup but there it stops. There's no option "Firmware Update".

thanks.
ted

* New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. I am new.

ted r

Back to top Go down

Current firmware version of TX-NR616? Empty Re: Current firmware version of TX-NR616?

Post  etw Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Press the home button on your remote. Right arrow to the farthest icon on the right (2 blue arrows forming circle). Press enter on that and you will see your current version information, and also if an update is available.

EtW

etw

Back to top Go down

Current firmware version of TX-NR616? Empty Re: Current firmware version of TX-NR616?

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Glad to read this has been resolved by another forum user. If you have any more questions or concerns , Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Friday 9am to 8pm EST/ Saturday- Sunday 10am to 4pm EST: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dslo Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:10 pm

When i get to the firmware page, it shows the firmware series number, but does not allow me to update. Can you confirm what the latest firmware number should be? It's connected to my home network, but I'm not sure if I have the latest or whether it needs to be updated. I've read that this process is quite buggy. Thanks.

dslo

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Current firmware version is either 1130-9107-0300 or 1130-9106-0300 (depending on the method used to do a firmware update- ethernet or USB flash drive).

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down