Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd time that I am trying to get help for my receiver...does anyone work at Onkyo??

2 posters

Go down

3rd time that I am trying to get help for my receiver...does anyone work at Onkyo?? Empty 3rd time that I am trying to get help for my receiver...does anyone work at Onkyo??

Post  willsaso Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:01 pm

I have called- left a call back...no call back...
I e-mailed...no e-mail back...
I called again...no one answers the phone after 30 minutes...
LAST CHANCE if you want my business...

I own a TX-SR605...out of nowhere HDMI 2 (input) stopped receiving my PS3...then HDMI 1( input) stopped receiving my DirecTV box...i could get this line to work if I wiggled it barely and then the signal would return and now it has stopped all together...

What are my options? The receiver is about 4 years old...

willsaso

Back to top Go down

3rd time that I am trying to get help for my receiver...does anyone work at Onkyo?? Empty Re: 3rd time that I am trying to get help for my receiver...does anyone work at Onkyo??

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:11 pm

I will further assist you with this issue; please resend all correspondence and serial number of your receiver. I will have a Product Support representative contact you to further assist you and work to resolve this issue promptly.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

3rd time that I am trying to get help for my receiver...does anyone work at Onkyo?? Empty Re: 3rd time that I am trying to get help for my receiver...does anyone work at Onkyo??

Post  willsaso Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 pm

send to what address?

willsaso

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Please send all previous email correspondence and copy of your sales receipt/ bill of sale to onkyoadmin@us.onkyo.com. Also include your forum name so I can better match you and reply back promptly.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down