Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They still refuse to contact me - I will never buy an Onkyo nor will anyone i talk to.

2 posters

Go down

They still refuse to contact me - I will never buy an Onkyo nor will anyone i talk to. Empty They still refuse to contact me - I will never buy an Onkyo nor will anyone i talk to.

Post  craigjs Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:48 pm

I began trying to contact Onkyo support over a month ago. Online contact, on phone contact (leave a number we'll call you), and this forum. I finally received an email address to send my problem to, but of course that too was a dead end.
ONE MONTH and no response from support - what kind of company is this? Never Never Never buy an Onkyo if you want support - warranty or otherwise.

craigjs

Back to top Go down

They still refuse to contact me - I will never buy an Onkyo nor will anyone i talk to. Empty Re: They still refuse to contact me - I will never buy an Onkyo nor will anyone i talk to.

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Please respond to PM message so I can expedite your issue promptly to finally resolve this. We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter.
Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

They still refuse to contact me - I will never buy an Onkyo nor will anyone i talk to. Empty Re: They still refuse to contact me - I will never buy an Onkyo nor will anyone i talk to.

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Awaiting your email so I can further expedite your service issue and respond back with a resolution promptly. We apologize that you weren't assisted in a timely manner; but we would like to further work to provide a resolution to your issue. Please resend your email and information to onkyoadmin@us.onkyo.com.

Best Regards;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down