Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STILL NO RESPONSE

2 posters

Go down

STILL NO RESPONSE Empty STILL NO RESPONSE

Post  evanmclean Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:08 am

Now I'm really starting to get frustrated. I had a party this weekend and had no music because the sound is out on the receiver. I had to plug up a laptop to the HDMI port of my tv and use the crappy tv speakers. I tried resetting the receiver about 10 times and nothing happened. It has now been 13 business days and 19 days overall since my first email, my fourth email was sent a few minutes ago. I have not gotten a single response from ANYONE. My first post on here was 2 weeks ago. I was told in a previous response from the moderator it would take 7-10 business days to get a response. Well we all know that is a huge lie. I've also called and talked to several people at the parts department. The last guy I talked to on the phone over a week ago said he would "take care of me" and would get me a shipping label and get everything resolved. I still haven't heard anything back from him or anyone else. WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ALREADY? This is getting to be pretty ridiculous. Thank you

evanmclean

Back to top Go down

STILL NO RESPONSE Empty Re: STILL NO RESPONSE

Post  jpecca Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:19 am

Take it back and get your money back, Onkyo has no fix for this. Save yourself!

jpecca

Back to top Go down