Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tx-8050 does not recognize usb port with wireless adapter or memory stick

2 posters

Go down

tx-8050 does not recognize usb port  with wireless adapter or memory stick Empty tx-8050 does not recognize usb port with wireless adapter or memory stick

Post  lindap Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 pm

I lost my network link with vtuner & rhapsody using a tp-link wn722n wireless adapter today after it had been working perfectly for 7 months. Tested the wireless adapter on my pc, works perfectly.

Then i looked to see if there was a firmware update that i had not applied, found one, downloaded it to a memory stick, could not get the usb port to recognize the stick. I have done 3 firmware updates successfully in the past.

Any suggestions?

lindap

Back to top Go down

tx-8050 does not recognize usb port  with wireless adapter or memory stick Empty Re: tx-8050 does not recognize usb port with wireless adapter or memory stick

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi lindap,

Does the USB recognize any music from the flashdrive?

Thank you,

Forum Moderator.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

tx-8050 does not recognize usb port  with wireless adapter or memory stick Empty Tx-8050 does not recognize usb port with wireless adapter or memory stick

Post  lindap Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Thanks moderator.

I downloaded a track on the memory stick that does not play on the receiver, but does through a usb port on my pc.

lindap

Back to top Go down

tx-8050 does not recognize usb port  with wireless adapter or memory stick Empty TX-8050 does not recognize usb port for wireless adapter or memory stick

Post  lindap Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:51 am

Found a solution as someone had the same problem with a usb port on a laptop. Unplugged TX-8050, plugged back in, vtuner & Rhapsody working great. Yea!

lindap

Back to top Go down

tx-8050 does not recognize usb port  with wireless adapter or memory stick Empty Re: tx-8050 does not recognize usb port with wireless adapter or memory stick

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi lindap,

Glad to hear this worked for you.

Thank you,

Forum Moderator.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down