Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onkyo Remote for Android - HT-RC360

2 posters

Go down

Onkyo Remote for Android - HT-RC360 Empty Onkyo Remote for Android - HT-RC360

Post  Outercript Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:56 am

So I installed my HT-RC360 a few days ago updated firmware to latest version and connected it to my home network with an ethernet cord.

Downloaded Onkyo Remote for android and worked flawlessly on first day, second day it was a no go. App could never find the receiver any more. Tried reinstalling the app, downloading the Integra Remote and did not worked.

OnkyTroller Free seems to work without problems and even Onkyo Remote 2 for iPod Touch is working as intended. Even conected to the receiver with Telnet and its up and running... But still Android Onkyo Remote is a no go.

I think its a problem with the UDP autodiscovery protocol being used in Android. In the mean time it would be awesome if we had an option to manually set the IP and PORT for the receiver in the Android and IPhone version. Other than that its a great app while it works.

Keep the hard work im sure you will be able fix the problem.

Outercript

Back to top Go down

Onkyo Remote for Android - HT-RC360 Empty Re: Onkyo Remote for Android - HT-RC360

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:52 am

Hi Outercript,
Sorry you are having an issue with the app, thanks for the encouragement. I am going to pass your question on to an associate of mine and should have an answer for you asap. Thank you for your patience.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down