Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amp - M-105 problems

2 posters

Go down

Amp - M-105 problems Empty Amp - M-105 problems

Post  froschjagd Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:05 am

Hello everyone, I have an M-105 amp - working great - then one day, nothing. I gave it a few days off - it's old, maybe it was tired - anyway - tried it again and nothing - then cranked the volume and there's a little from one side of the speakers, but not the other. I don't know if it was happening before, but the "protect" light is on when I turn on the amp, then it goes off after a few seconds, makes a "click" sound. Did all the variations of speaker connections - same result with very faint sound from one side of speaker. Took cover off - fuse good, nobody lives in there - don't know what to do -
I also have another - not question or problem - but seeking good recommendation/advise - I've been buying excellent condition LP's from the local Salvation a-la-mode Army - I need to grab a Phono player one day - anyone have a suggestion - needs to be quality playback as well as capable of channeling the info into laptop for digital recording.

froschjagd

Back to top Go down

Amp - M-105 problems Empty Re: Amp - M-105 problems

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi froschjagd,

If your amp protect light is lit then I would suggest a service center on that. Authorized service centers can be found on our main page under support. On your other question since we no longer make phono/turntables I can not assist with this. Maybe one of our many informed forum users can assist with that.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down