Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unable to stream from Galaxy II with version 4.0.4

3 posters

Go down

unable to stream from Galaxy II with version 4.0.4 Empty unable to stream from Galaxy II with version 4.0.4

Post  idobr Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:58 am

Hi,
I am unable to stream music from this phone to my TX-NR616. Streaming Works fine from my iPAD.
Every other remote feature seems to work on the phone.
Any suggestion?
Kind Regards,
Ido

idobr

Back to top Go down

unable to stream from Galaxy II with version 4.0.4 Empty Re: unable to stream from Galaxy II with version 4.0.4

Post  OnkyoUSA Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:13 pm

What is the current firmware version of yoru Onkyo Remote 2 App? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Remote App onto your phone? If you are still experiencing the same issue , Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

unable to stream from Galaxy II with version 4.0.4 Empty Re: unable to stream from Galaxy II with version 4.0.4

Post  DADEO Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:33 am

idobr, if you don't mind, I would like to ask you how your TX-NR616 is performing and about when did you purchase it. Have you suffered any of the problems that others have had with theirs? Thank you.

DADEO

Back to top Go down

unable to stream from Galaxy II with version 4.0.4 Empty So far Happy with it

Post  idobr Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:13 am

Dadeo,
I am happy with my Onkyo TX-NR616, I have it for about 6 months.
Cheers,

idobr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down