Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NR3010 test tone from multiple speakers

2 posters

Go down

NR3010 test tone from multiple speakers Empty NR3010 test tone from multiple speakers

Post  wjc Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Speakers setup for 7.0 config. Front L and R are bi amp to take care of the missing(temporary) .1, and set to full(no crossover).

When noise is output to the rear surround, there is a corresponding sound coming from the front also. This happens when the fronts are set to either BiAmp or Digital Crossover. Does correct when the fronts are set to Normal. However I would loose out on anything bellow 800hz, unless I rewire the fronts.

I won't have anything better than 5.1 audio till Tuesday night.

Walt

wjc

Back to top Go down

NR3010 test tone from multiple speakers Empty Re: NR3010 test tone from multiple speakers

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:03 pm

The internal LEVEL CALIBRATION is configured for NORMAL Speaker setting and outputting. It is not configured for Bi-Amping operation; but Audyssey calibration WILL configure the speakers proplerly while in Bi-Amping/ Digital Crossover modes. We have evaluated this on our end to ensure that Audyssey is properly calibrating the speakers. If you have any more questions or concerns, Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (800-229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT 24 hours a day). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down