Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low volume and can't change audessy to 3.1

2 posters

Go down

Low volume and can't change audessy to 3.1 Empty Low volume and can't change audessy to 3.1

Post  MarvinOnkyo Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:42 pm

I have updated firmware from Onkyo site. This is a brand new receiver. I can't seem to get into speaker/audio settings to change to 3.1 channel so I can run the audessey set-up. I only have two front w/bi-amp option, center, and sub lfe option. Thanks in advance...

MarvinOnkyo

Back to top Go down

Low volume and can't change audessy to 3.1 Empty Re: Low volume and can't change audessy to 3.1

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:39 pm

What is the model of the receiver in question? Are you accessing the SPK SETUP section of the menu screen? If you are still experiencing the same issue , Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Low volume and can't change audessy to 3.1 Empty Low volume and can't change audessy to 3.1

Post  MarvinOnkyo Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks for your reply. I forgot my info.

tx-nr1009. Plus, also forgot the s/n. I will update this post once I have the info. I originally can't configure Speakers as you state. Though, also will try again via going through the menu once more.

Thanks.

MarvinOnkyo

Back to top Go down

Low volume and can't change audessy to 3.1 Empty Re: Low volume and can't change audessy to 3.1

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:04 pm

No problem. We will await your response and further troubleshoot any issue you are experiencing.

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarvinOnkyo Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Moderator.

I still can't get the receiver to allow me to set-up speaker settings. Though, I was able to just use the preset:

Movie/tv

to change the type of input to have sounds to the speakers. And after changing it to Dolby pro Logic IIx I was only to change settigs on treble, bass, not center, sub.

I would really want to change the speakers settings. I have the following speakers connected:

2 - rti12 bi-amp
1 - center
1 - sub

When using Audyssey Quick Start, the receiver still looking for the surround speakers which I don't have currently. Can you help with getting Audyssey to work w/o them? Thanks in advance.

MarvinOnkyo

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:34 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. We would like to speak with you and provide a thorough answer to your inquiry and assist you with any further questions you may have.

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down