Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-SR607 HDMI

3 posters

Go down

TX-SR607 HDMI Empty TX-SR607 HDMI

Post  tbrewst Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:08 pm

I have a TX-Sr607 that I'm having HDMI issues with.

No matter the source when I turn on the receiver my TV says No Signal for up to 10 minutes then I get a picture,it's usually about 5 min.

I am connected HDMI for all of my sources with 1 HDMI out to my Samsung UN55EH6000.

If I bypass the receiver then things come up right away.

tbrewst

Back to top Go down

TX-SR607 HDMI Empty Re: TX-SR607 HDMI

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Please contact our Parts & Services Dept at the number listed below during normal business hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST ; or via email at parts@us.onkyo.com. They can be contacted at 201-785-2600, option # 4 for Parts & Services as they can further assist. You will need to speak with the Parts & Services department to inquire about either having your receiver serviced since you are not under warranty. Please include the serial number of your unit and copy of sales receipt as well in your response.

You will also need to submit a copy of your sales receipt via fax (201) 934-7823 or email: parts@us.onkyo.com. Please allow 3-5 business days for further processing of your service ticket and to contact the service center and await a response via phone or email. Please contact the department if you do not receive any information after 5 business days from submitting documentation.

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TX-SR607 HDMI Empty HDMI issue and no respose from support or parts

Post  kenpyn Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:17 pm

I have the TX SR 607 that is three years old, and all the HDMI ports have stopped working. I've swapped cables and ports with no luck. But yet the same cables work fine if I bypass the receiver and connect directly to the TV.

I'm told I've missed the warranty period, which is very disappointing. So I'm trying to see if I can replace the HDMI board myself to salvage this receiver. Does Onkyo sell the board and anyone know if it's difficult to replace?

kenpyn

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:39 am

Please contact our Parts & Services Dept at the number listed below during normal business hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST ; or via email at parts@us.onkyo.com. They can be contacted at 201-785-2600, option # 4 for Parts & Services as they can further assist you regarding obtaining a one-time warranty and service agreement to have your receiver repaired. You will need to speak with the Parts & Services department to inquire about either having your receiver serviced since you are not under warranty. Please include the serial number of your unit and copy of sales receipt as well in your response. You will also need to submit a copy of your sales receipt via fax (201) 934-7823 or email: parts@us.onkyo.com. Please allow 3-5 business days for further processing of your service ticket and to contact the service center and await a response via phone or email. Please contact the department if you do not receive any information after 5 business days from submitting documentation.

Best Regards;

Forum Moderator

OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down