Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-SR607 and IPad connectivity

2 posters

Go down

TX-SR607 and IPad connectivity Empty TX-SR607 and IPad connectivity

Post  jweyl11 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 am

Hi -

I am having issues getting my TX-SR607 to recognize my iPad. I purchased the Digital AV Adapter and an HDMI cable from apple which is supposed to allow this support (directly to an HDMI input on a TV) but it is also supposed to allow this access from a receiver. Can you confirm this connectivity with Onkyo? I put the input HDMI to one of my free ports, and when I switched to that port, I get nothing.

Do I need a firmware update? Does one exist for this model and how would I go about updating it?

Thanks

jweyl11

Back to top Go down

TX-SR607 and IPad connectivity Empty Re: TX-SR607 and IPad connectivity

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 pm

I have tested this issue using both an iPad 2 and iPad 3 with both the Apple A/V cable and HDMI adapter and had no issues viewing the playlist onscreen and hearing the audio. Have you gone into the SETUP menu and under INPUT ASSIGN> HDMI INPUT- confirmed that the specified input was listed for the proper HDMI INPUT terminal (i.e. GAME slotted for HDMI 4)? Check the settings in your receiver's SETUP menu to confirm the proper HDMI INPUT is assigned.

If you are still experiencing the same issue(s), Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down