Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HTS3500 HDMI Issue: No Picture

2 posters

Go down

HTS3500 HDMI Issue: No Picture Empty HTS3500 HDMI Issue: No Picture

Post  JavaSTL Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Just got the hts3500 and I'm having trouble getting a picture via hdmi. I've got a pc, Xbox 360 and Samsung bluray player all hooked up to the AVR via HDMI (brand new amazon basics 1.4 cables... I've tested different cables so I know it's not that) and I'm unable to get a picture via the HDMI output to my Samsung UN60ES7500 tv. I initially thought there was some kind of ARC conflict but I've tried every combination I can think of between the ARC settings on the TV and the ARC settings on the AVR.

Sounds like I have a similar problem to the TX receivers that wouldn't deliver video via HDMI. I am getting audio though.

Suggestions? Onkyo every time I call your support line and push "3" as prompted to talk to a rep, I get disconnected. Getting frustrated and wondering if I should be looking at the Yamaha instead.

JavaSTL

Back to top Go down

HTS3500 HDMI Issue: No Picture Empty Re: HTS3500 HDMI Issue: No Picture

Post  JavaSTL Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:31 am

Ok. Guess I'll just return it.

JavaSTL

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi JavaSTL,

I apologize for the delay in responding as the forums are only Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm EST. The cables that you tried are they HDMI 1.4 high-speed cables also what is the cable lengths?

Thank you,

Forum Moderator.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down