Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onkyo nr616

3 posters

Go down

Onkyo nr616 Empty Onkyo nr616

Post  jones1202 Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Is there anyway Onkyo can give us something like an extended warranty on these products? There are way to many people having problems with their TX-NR616. I have bought one but mainly only use the one source so it has been working great. Afraid to keep this receiver with everyone having problems. My older Onkyo receiver lasted awhile before loosing the hdmi. I am not about to invest more $ into Onkyo products if you guys cannot stand behind your products. Step up and hold onto the customers that were willing to take the chance with your company again!! Onkyo can you please respond to this thread so that many others and myself can figure out what to do with this product. Thanks

jones1202

Back to top Go down

Onkyo nr616 Empty Onkyo nr616

Post  JNagarya Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:59 pm

jones1202 wrote:Is there anyway Onkyo can give us something like an extended warranty on these products? There are way to many people having problems with their TX-NR616. I have bought one but mainly only use the one source so it has been working great. Afraid to keep this receiver with everyone having problems. My older Onkyo receiver lasted awhile before loosing the hdmi. I am not about to invest more $ into Onkyo products if you guys cannot stand behind your products. Step up and hold onto the customers that were willing to take the chance with your company again!! Onkyo can you please respond to this thread so that many others and myself can figure out what to do with this product. Thanks

I note you've not yet received a response from Onkyo USA.

You may get response sometime this century. But don't hold your breath.

JNagarya

Back to top Go down

Onkyo nr616 Empty Re: Onkyo nr616

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi JNagarya,

Further to the private message we sent you regarding the issue that you are experiencing with you C390, we will be replying to your post for the C390 with additional questions to assist you. Do you also have the product that is described in this post? If not, please kindly refrain from posting on threads that do not pertain to your specific issue. Thank you.

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Onkyo nr616 Empty The specific issue is Onkyo USA's constant run-arounds --

Post  JNagarya Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:47 pm

OnkyoUSA wrote:Hi JNagarya,

Further to the private message we sent you regarding the issue that you are experiencing with you C390, we will be replying to your post for the C390 with additional questions to assist you. Do you also have the product that is described in this post? If not, please kindly refrain from posting on threads that do not pertain to your specific issue. Thank you.

Forum Moderator

The "questions asked" by Onkyo USA, referred to above, about the defect in the TX-C390 are the usual efforts to avoid the answers to those questions, which answers are already provided in the NON-PRIVATE email to which Onkyo USA is pretending to respond with the above reference.

I already exposed that repeated Onkyo USA scam, which by this point rises to deliberate fraud:

OnkyoUSA wrote:Hi JNagarya,

Just for your information these customers are handled on a case by case basis. I'm curious do you own one of these units if so then please let me know and we can help you also.

Thank you.

"case by case" = divide and conquer.

When the overt run-around doesn't work -- as is continuing not only with numerous customers across Onkyo USA "Customer Support" fora, but also concerning the defect in a significant number of TX-C390 Carousel Player* -- make the thread private so other customers can't see the exposure of the repeated pattern of run-arounds.
_____

*You know the defect -- that the TX-C390 Carusel CD Player suddenly begins turning itself on, without user interaction. And you know the continuing run-arounds in continuing effort to avoid acknowledging that defect, let alone fixing it.

As you also know that, if Onkyo USA ever decides to acknowledge and admit to the defect, it will doubtless continue its refusal to fix it by its usual means of obstruction: shifting the cost of fixing the Onkyo USA-owned defect onto the customer.
_____

Thus the only way to get any sort of response from Onkyo USA to customer complaints is to make repeated issue of the complaint, with repeated description of the defect, to which Onkyo USA "responds" with request for description of the defect, which Onkyo USA already knows has been provided.

And then the response is equivalent to yours: yet another avoidance of the issue.

It appears Onkyo USA puts more money and energy into avoiding customer complaints, and not fixing defects, than it would cost Onkyo USA to both deal honestly with its customers and fix the defects.

And I'm not the only customer to not only recognize those facts but also to expressly state them without run-around or equivocation so there can be no claim of lack of knowledge, or of confusion, on the part of Onkyo USA.

Last but not least, Onkyo USA wouldn't want to be seen as hostile to freedom of speech, would it, by pretending that there is something unacceptable about commenting on a common fact and problem -- Onkyo USA's run-arounds regarding defects in all its products, including the continuing run-arounds in avoidance of acknowledging and fixing the defect in a significant number of TX-C390 Carousel CD Players which causes the Player suddenly to turn themselves on without user interaction with them?

In short: the only "integrity" you are attempting to protect is that of Onkyo USA's standard of "customer support": run-around, and ad nauseum repetition of the run-around.

JNagarya

Back to top Go down

Onkyo nr616 Empty Re: Onkyo nr616

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down