Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR807 Question

3 posters

Go down

TX-NR807 Question Empty TX-NR807 Question

Post  Smthkd Fri May 11, 2012 6:44 pm

First off, thank you for helping with the one time repair of my unit Very Happy . You guys are class act for fixing a clear problem with these HDMI boards. However, this lead me to ask an important questions. Is this fix being done with the same HDMI boards that are burning out with numerous people? or Can we be confident that "newer" improved boards are being used? I love Onkyo products but this unit is hard to enjoy with the fear that at anytime I may lose sound again. Whereas I was listen to regular TV shows AND movies with my receiver NOW I only use it for movies because Im so nervous that it will stop working! What confidence can we gain from this fix, is it solving the problem or should I start shopping for a newer unit? I noticed that alot of these 07 series are poppoing up on eBay lately! Shocked
C. Smith

Smthkd

Back to top Go down

TX-NR807 Question Empty Re: TX-NR807 Question

Post  Yappa Sat May 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Good question. I as well would be interested in the answer, since I'll have to send in my Onkyo 807 due to the same problems and I am not to keen on having to send it in for a 2nd time in another 2-3 years. It's tough living without AVR. Wink

Yappa

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon May 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Hi Yappa,

You will need to contact our parts and service department at 201-785-2600 option number 4 for further assistance.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smthkd Mon May 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Wow, my thread and I got no reply? You went straight to Yappa! Noticed he wanted the same answer too! No Not feeling this at all! pale

Smthkd

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue May 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi Smthkd,

I apologize for that but the same holds true for you also. You will need to contact our parts and service department at the supplied number.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down