Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does TX-NR509 allow shuffle and repeat in Rhapsody??

2 posters

Go down

Does TX-NR509 allow shuffle and repeat in Rhapsody?? Empty Does TX-NR509 allow shuffle and repeat in Rhapsody??

Post  wlm29 Tue May 01, 2012 7:18 pm

I just setup my 509 this weekend, and so far am really enjoying it. One of the main reasons I actually purchased this receiver was because it has the ability to connect to, and play music from Rhapsody. It does work, although it skips often. What I want to know is if the shuffle and repeat functions are available. My old DLink DSM520 connected seamlessly to Rhapsody, and would show album art even. Obviously it allowed shuffle and repeat of music. Does the 509 at least allow the shuffle and repeat functions???? If not, is it something that can/ will be added in the software????

wlm29

Back to top Go down

Does TX-NR509 allow shuffle and repeat in Rhapsody?? Empty Re: Does TX-NR509 allow shuffle and repeat in Rhapsody??

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed May 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi wlm29,

We have tested this in our lab and found that you can in fact accomplish the shuffle function on Rhapsody by pressing the "random" button on the remote control.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down