Rhapsody constantly kicks in and out on TX-NR808

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rhapsody constantly kicks in and out on TX-NR808

Post  Mary Ray on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Our internet is a wire connection, not wifi. Our entire systems is all hardwired (as opposed to wireless). We've had our setup for over a year. I run Rhapsody on my Kindle Fire and on my computer with none of this constant stopping. We have a smart TV - Panasonic Viera, that runs Pandora, Netflix, YouTube, etc., with no problem whatsoever (no stopping and starting). Rhapsody seems to be the only program with connection problems. I run it through my TV remote or through my Onkyo app on my Kindle Fire. I have the latest firmware on my NR808 (7/5/2012).

I contacted Rhapsody. Their suggestion was to reboot the entire network. We have this problem about every time we run Rhapsody. Rebooting daily. So I didn't see the point of that. Then he said get new firmware, but I'm up to date. The final suggestion was to have Onkyo uninstall and reinstall Rhapsody.

What I'm wondering is if Rhapsody is known for having stopping issues on home stereos (as opposed to being on the computer online or on an iPod or phone). Do you thing uninstalling Rhapsody on the receiver and reinstalling it would help? Can that be done? What can I do to fix this? It is so frustrating to play music you love and have it stop and start and have to fix it over and over again.

Mary Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No reply?? Onkyo USA???

Post  Mary Ray on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Can someone please reply?

Mary Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top