Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My TX-NR807 Stopping producing sound! HELP!

2 posters

Go down

My TX-NR807 Stopping producing sound! HELP! Empty My TX-NR807 Stopping producing sound! HELP!

Post  Smthkd Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:49 am

HI Onkyo,

My Onkyo TX-NR807 stop producing sound this past week. At first it was no sound when turning it on. I called support and they had me reset the unit and it started working again. Now the issue is back and worse. It not only takes up to 45 mins to get sound but now it intermittantly goes out while playing a movie. I have the original reciept but noticed Im outside of the warranty. What gives! I noticed this is a normal occurance with this unit! I paid too much money to be sitting on a expensive item that wont work! Can someone help me get this repaired?
Crying or Very sad
Chris Smith

Smthkd

Back to top Go down

My TX-NR807 Stopping producing sound! HELP! Empty Re: My TX-NR807 Stopping producing sound! HELP!

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:16 am

Hi Chris,
We are terribly sorry for the issue you are having. It is important to us to correct this ASAP. Please contact our parts and service department for assistance. Please provide them with your name, number, address, model number, serial number, and nature of the issue. 201-785-2600 option 4 or parts@us.onkyo.com. Someone there will be happy to help you Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down