Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add'l Music Services : MOG and/or Rdio

3 posters

Go down

Add'l Music Services : MOG and/or Rdio Empty Add'l Music Services : MOG and/or Rdio

Post  JayBK Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Now that the Napster music service has been retired, it would be great that this service could be replaced with MOG and/or Rdio. Both of these subscription services have API programs:

MOG: fusion.mog.com
Rdio: developer.rdio.com

That's my 2cents from the owner of the TX-NR609!

Thanks,
Jason

JayBK

Back to top Go down

Add'l Music Services : MOG and/or Rdio Empty Re: Add'l Music Services : MOG and/or Rdio

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Hi JayBK,

Thank you for the suggestion.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Add'l Music Services : MOG and/or Rdio Empty Re: Add'l Music Services : MOG and/or Rdio

Post  NDRobinson Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Hi,

It would also be nice if we could customize the Net services icons -- i.e., now that Napster is gone, remove the icon from the screen. And for anyone outside of the US, ditch Pandora as it's inaccessible, etc etc.

Or if you can do that now and I just haven't found it in the manual, let me know Smile

Nathan

NDRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Hi NDRobinson,

Thank you for your suggestion. Please keep up to date on the latest firmware as there "may" be an update that will address these issues for you.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down